keskiviikko 25. tammikuuta 2012

It was a Mocha Frappucino in Munich. My first experience of Starbucks. By the time I had my last sip, I was in love.





That love has grown stronger throughout the past years in trips to Paris (Caramel Frappucino), Barcelona (Caffe Misto) and London (Cinnamon Dolce Latte). However, as much as I love traveling, these trips have burned a hole in my wallet and now I need Starbucks to come to me.

So you can imagine my excitement when I heard that Starbucks is coming to Finland!!


OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But wait, the airport? In VANTAA??? Where’s the shop in Kamppi I had already planned spending my afternoons at?

Not being ready to give up my future afternoon plans, I decided to make a new plan. A plan for Starbucks in Finland. Now you’re probably thinking, “why should Starbucks, the major global company, listen to some poor guy from Finland?”. Here’s why: I am a customer. A devoted customer. Even I know that customer is always right. Besides, as a 3rd year marketing major, I’m practically a pro.


2 kommenttia:

  1. Hello Team Starbucks! I just found out that I am going to be your consultant for this blog project :) So far I like your blog a lot, you have taken a very nice and easy-to-read approach to it. I like the pictures you have used which make the blog very entertaining. Looking forward to hearing more from your group!

    Kind regards,
    Isa (from Team Robert's Coffee) :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Hi Team Starbucks,

    I'm Jenni and will be your consultant in the coming weeks. I'm very excited to comment on this blog as I'm a big fan of Starbucks (and coffee in general)!

    I was surprised to hear that Starbucks is coming to Finland as well, and to Helsinki-Vantaa of all places! It's not so convinient to go there to buy coffee now.. so hopefully they actually will open more stores in the future.

    Your blog looks really entertaining and I'm really excited to see what you come up with.

    Good luck with the project :)

    VastaaPoista